The Power of Your Subconscious Mind – Joseph Murphy.
One of the most wonderful book which introduces reader to Subconscious mind and its infinite power.
Some of my favourite Quotes/Good Reads from this book:
- Whatever thoughts, beliefs, opinions, theories or dogmas you write, engrave or impress on your subconscious mind, you shall experience them as objective manifestation of circumstances, conditions and events. What you write on the inside you will experience on the outside. You have two sides of life, objective and subjective, visible and invisible, thoughts and its manifestation.
- Belief is the thought in the subconscious mind. It means to accept something as true. The thought accepted executes itself automatically.
- There is only one process of healing and that is Faith. There is only one healing power namely your subconscious mind.
- Prayer is the formulation of an idea concerning something we wish to accomplish. Prayer is the souls sincere desire. Your desire is your prayer.
- You must ask believing, if you are to receive. Your mind moves from the thought to the thing. Unless there is first image in the mind, it cannot move, for there would be nothing for it to move toward.
- You must sincerely desire to be Happy. Nothing is accomplished without desire. Desire is a wish with wings of imagination and faith. Imagine fulfillment of your desire, feel its reality and it will come to pass. Happiness comes in answered prayers.
- Your subconscious mind is a recording machine which reproduces your habitual thinking. Think Good of other and actually your thinking good about yourself.
- All you owe any person in the world is love and love is wishing for everyone what you wish for yourself – Health, Happiness and all blessings of life.
- Your concept of God is most important thing in life. If you really believe in God of love, your subconscious mind will respond in countless blessings to you. Believe in God of love.
- Your subconscious mind ever grows old. It is timeless, ageless and endless. It is part of universal mind of God which was never born and it will never die.
- Wisdom is an awareness of the tremendous spiritual powers in your subconscious mind and the knowledge of how to apply these powers to lead a full and happy life.
- Patience, kindness, veracity, humility, good will, peace, harmony and brotherly love are attributes and qualities which never grow old. If you continue to generate these qualities here on this planet of life, you will always remain young in spirit.
- Give no one in all the world the power to deflect you from your goal, your aim in life which is to express your hidden talents to the world, to serve humanity and to reveal more and more of God’s wisdom, truth and beauty to all people in the world.